Foreign young participants (age 15-26 years) participation fee is 100 EUR
Foreign adults and organisation representatives participation fee is 200 EUR
(Participation fee includes a full board – accommodation 14-18th of March, food (3 lunches, 3 dinners and coffee-time), materials, local transportation and Connect 2019 programme)
The fee is to be paid onto the following bank account:
Account holder: Sillamae Lastekaitse Uhing
IBAN account: EE861010552012406004 SEB Bank
Amount: in accordance with your status (young person / adult or organisation representative)
Explanation: Youth Name and Family name – Participation fee – Connect 2019
If the payment has not been received within 5 working days after registration, then the registration is voided.
Participants are expected to travel from their country of residence to Tallinn (Estonia) where local organisers will be waiting them to tansrpot to Narva, where the conference take place. NB!!! Participants are required to pay their own travel costs from own countries to Tallinn. Local transportation from Tallinn to Narva and back will be organised by Local host.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and subsistence (meals and coffee breaks) are covered for confirmed participants for the entire duration of the Connect 2019 full programm (including international conference, creative workshops and other events) by the organizers.
The accommodation is divided between different hotels, mostly participants will stay in Narva at Narva Hotel and in Tallinn at Tallink Express Hotel in shared rooms with opportunity to visit SPA FOR FREE.
Subsistence (meals 3 lunches, 3 dinners and coffee breaks) are covered on 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th March 2019 for all officially registered and confirmed participants.
The Connect programm is open to young people and experts, NGO Leaders and interested bodies closely involved in amateur arts, youth, education and culture policy processes, dance/music/theater people, volunteers, leaders of local youth organisations, youth researchers, teachers and educators, culture experts, politicians, National and international Organisations and Government institutions (Ministries and Bodies).
Suitable profile of participants can be:
- be aged between 16 – ….
- be ready to share their knowledge and experience in their institutional or organisational context
- be experienced in civil society organisation, education, culture and youth policy processes etc.
- have multiplying effect (able to spread the outcome of the Connect events and International Conference and share it his/her own organisation and country)
- be able to travel to Tallinn on the 14th of March and depart on 18th March 2019.
- be willing to actively contribute to the debates and committed to take part in the whole duration of the connect programm
- be able to work in English