Connect 2019 is an international event (open to AMATEO members and interested parties from Europe and Estonia) what will be organised in order to discuss on high level event which connects a unique regional network of practitioners, policy-makers, civil society organisations, media and international donors, united to create together real and lasting change in Civil Society and Culture fields most pressing problems. The International Conference will be a four day event and will be followed by an intensive programme with workshops, trainings, study visits, project proposals development next days following the conference.
– Young people wanting to work internationally and interdisciplinary, and have relevant experience with one or more artforms themselves
– Arts students and students who want to become a teacher in one of the artforms as well as people who have recently finished one of these studies
– Organisations focusing on art with children and/or young people
– Network organisations and policymakers~
– Interested artists and persons
Four days to:
– See inspiring performances and art-forms made/performed by young people
– Participate in an inspiring conference with keynote speakers and discusions, share knowledge and have new experiences.
– Meet and speak with inspiring colleagues, and young people from all over Europe
– Explore the civil society and cultural field in Estonia
– Get to know each other, find a potential partner and design a small project together and get an Amateo grant of € 2.500,–!
Four days in a good company, watching, talking about, talking with, designing projects and making art with young people. Everywhere in Europe it is happening, but each country/region has its own approach. CONNECT wants to be a platform where people can share their experiences, can be curious to each other and hopefully find each other and start international adventures together.
Amateo stimulates new and inspiring cross border and interdisciplinary art projects. CONNECT gives you an opportunity to find a potential partner and design a small international project together. Amateo will reward the three most inspiring project plans with a grant of € 2.500,– each!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
For foreign Participant – fee for the conference and Connect-programme = € 200,-
For foreign Participant – fee for the workshop programme (young people and young professionals) = € 100,
If you prefer a single room for the whole period, you need to contact with host by email@example.com
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Next to a very good and inspiring time, the participation fee covers following (accommodation in a shared hotel rooms – city centre (3 nights in Narva, and 1 night in Tallinn), food provided during all programm, materials, free entrance on the conference and performances, local transportation from Tallinn – Narva -Tallinn and CONNECT programme).
During the event participant will be able to hear inspiring keynote speakers, share knowledge and have some new experiences, meet and speak with inspiring colleagues, Government and Non-governmental organisations, and young people from all over Europe, Explore the Civil Society and Culture of Estonia, see inspiring performances and art forms made/performed by young people. It’s a great opportunity to get to know each other, find a potential partner and design a small project together with funding from AMATEO Culture network and increase our network by new members from Estonia and other Baltic Sea states.